Tuesday, July 17, 2007

NEWS: Away....



















Hi iYACIES!

I’m currently in Antipolo, at the Langham Partnerships International Preaching Seminar with two other GCF pastors. Above are photos of the place where I am now! I feel blessed to be part of this prestigious event! This makes my “pastoral” network wider because I get to rub elbows with many pastors outside of GCF.

I won’t be back until Thursday night. I hope to make it to the study early. But at any rate, we will have PRECIOUS who is an original member of the iYACIES share her testimony on her 6-month MISSION TRIP to Andhra Pradesh, India. It will be a blessing to hear her share what God has done in her life and ministry amongst the Indians.

See you Thursday!

PS: I’d like to request Andy to preside over the group meeting in case I don’t make it on time. Thanks!

No comments: