Monday, July 9, 2007

NEWS: BBQ Assignments! (Updated: July 11)

On Thursday, we will have our BBQ fellowship! The last BBQ events we had, Ryan Hong took care of everything from food to plates. We just went there to eat! This time, we would like to do it as a community! I am taking the liberty of assigning people (I hope you don't mind) to bring little things to make the event much better! I'll be texting each of you for your assignments~ what to bring. But so far, these are what we'll need (If you want, you can choose among the items below and inform me ahead):

- hotdog buns (maybe a dozen or two) > Ingrid
- hotdogs (1/2 kilo will do) > Osie
- Drinks (Coke/Sprite/Iced Tea/A Gallon of cold Water) > Andy
- Japanese Corn to roast > Rajsh
- Vegetables and Ready-to-eat Cut Fruit (pineapples, watermelons, etc.)
- Burger patties and buns, catsup > Les
- Chips and dips > Rajsh

Ryan will cover the meat, rice and kimchi (and the grill). I'll bring herbed chicken breast for the non-pork eaters, as well as the utensils.

In our previous experiences, the Helipad is far too dark for BBQ. I'm asking Ryan if we can do it at the poolside where there's also a part that's roofed in case it rains. You may bring swimsuits if you want to go swimming. Just inform me or Ryan not later than Wednesday.

We will have a short Bible study/devotion/sharing time following dinner.

By the way, we are expecting three new faces this Thursday, I hope we make a good Christian group impression that would make them know that we are serious about our Christian walk. So come on time, I hope we will all be present when the guests arrive. It's going to be a fun night!

No comments: