Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NEWS: iYACIES MOVIE NIGHT

iYACIES went to see Bourne Ultimatum tonight at the Galleria as a welcome feat for Ms. Sam Zipp, and a host of new Faith Academy teachers (6 girls, 1 boy). Let us pray for the new Faith Academy Teachers as they settle and adjust to Manila life, as well as in their search for churches they would wish to join. I hope we can attract/encourage/help them to make GCF their home church as they stay in Manila. The key is to make friends with them and show them that we are a loving, faithful, Christ-centered community. Let the Gospel be so real in us that people would just be so naturally attracted to the Savior and our church.

Thanks to Marky Yara and Thom Hu for coordinating this spur of the moment event.

In other news.
We have a typhoon (Egay) and the weather bureau has forecasted that we shall be having heavy downpour in the next two-day period (that's if they're right). Should there be a heavy downpour tomorrow evening at around 6, then I suggest that we NOT meet for tomorrow's Bible study.
On Friday, The Crossover Ministry for Singles and Young Adults of GCF celebrates its Second Anniversary. The event begins at 7:30PM at the Fellowship/Social Hall, and our featured speaker is DR. Luis Pantoja, our senior pastor. Do plan to come!

3 comments:

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Too bad we (raya and myself) weren't able to come and join you for the movie... I have work pa eh! and another "too bad" for me because tonight will be my final night on a thursday off... sigh!

By next week I'll be on a regular 8hrs a day 5days a week schedule with a saturday-sunday off.

So ayun... si egay kasi eh! (akala ko ba nasa hongkong yun? how come pagala-gala sya sa pinas? hehe) hmp! (--,)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Thomas here.
I better start posting comments huh?

As always the BOURNE series is kick butt (err... can I use "butt" here?)
I have the 1st 2 series & look forward what they'll name the fourth Bourne flick.

Maybe THE BOURNE REVENGE?

I wonder if any1 would read this? Hmm...