Friday, June 22, 2007

NEWS: New Series for iYACIES Thursday!



In an age of makeovers shows, we want to be reminded of a timeless truth: the Christian life is about makeovers! God is doing that in each of us. We have a high-fallutin', "$6-billion word" for that work of God: Sanctification! Know what it means in practical terms. Don't miss our EXTREME MAKE-OVER a Transforming Life Series will help us identify the areas in our lives that must be knocked down, developed or reconstructed or reinforced, tackling the "how-to's" of the Christian Life. The series will run for 17 weeks (June 28-October 18).


3 comments:

INGRID NIETO said...

This is cool. Who's idea was this? It reminds me of my crying session over the weekend... believe it or not, I cried over Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...cool title for a series...I know! I couldn't think of a nice and catchy title for aseries on SANCTIFICATION!

ChineezPnoyCaliThomas said...

Cried over an episode of Xtreme Makeover Home Edition?

Gosh, I wonder how I would feel after seeing the completion of my 2-floor home renovation.
>_<

Anyone up for watching the flick TRANSFORMERS?
As part of our fellowship I mean?

I hear some1 is giving out free tickets from her work.
^_^