Thursday, September 6, 2007

NEWS: September 6 GATHERING

Last night at Mosaic, we had 23 people and 1 prayed to receive Christ. We missed a number of folks last night who were all busy with work, emergency appointments and the like, but the 23 people who came to last night's gathering enjoyed the fellowship, worship and study.

I (PJon) brought Tea, Coffee, and cupcakes, the chunky chocolate chip cookies were courtesy of Rajsh and Mark had two huge pizzas delivered from Domino's. In our next Gatherings, those who wish to bring refreshments may do so, just inform me ahead of time.

Thanks to our first time guest- Jessica, a friend of Liann's- for gracing our gathering.

See you Sunday folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to our Korean friend! I'm still confused with what their names are, I mean who's who... but then, it think it's Jenny (the one taller with hair bangs, hehe) who just turned a year older today! 17yrs old (korean age), praise God for another year.

and btw, p.Jon, the cookies and marshmallows were courtesy of my beautiful sister- Raya (hehe!).

mark, thanks for the pizza! it was soooo sarap! and yeah i ate two slices... (--,)

Anonymous said...

FAITH turned 18! Jenny is shorter...

Unknown said...

really miss you guys, i miss myself struggling for english words hoping these foreign guys understand me...KAUBOS NG INGGLES!!!hehehe just kidding.

I am still looking forward to attend the group. too bad my schedule wont allow me anymore. btw I attend now the GCF Connect group. Praise God. I always include Mosaic Group in my prayers.
God bless! Someday, hoping I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

hey p. jon, I told you I'm confused! haha! or may i say, I have a bad memory...

hello jv!