Thursday, September 13, 2007

NEWS: THIS LITTLE LIGHT...

Last night, we had 27 people in Bible Study, and 40 during P. Ro's birthday and farewell dinner.

Sam Zipp (USA), with the assistance of Betsy Barfield and Krissy Gressick (USA) creatively taught last night's study on LIVING IN GOD'S LIGHT and effectively shared with us so many truths gleaned from 1John 1:5 to 10. Sam challenged the group to mirror God's light wherever we go and whatever we do. Thanks Sam, Betsy and Krissy!

We had several first time guests:
3 People from Union Church of Manila
6 People from the Youth Ministry Leadership
1 Korean (Benny) friend of Ryan Hong.

Thanks to Natalie Villanueva, P. Ro's fiancee for bringing the sumptuous dinner last night: Pasta, Lemon Chicken, Barbecue, Soda and Cream Puffs. P. Ro left this morning for Maryland and will be back in a few months as Youth Director of the Union Church of Manila.

NEXT WEEK, we will hear a message from our Student Pastor, Chris Legaspi on LIVING IN ASSURANCE (1John1:1-17).

2 comments:

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Sam did a great job! Praise God for that... the message was short and sweet but it was well delivered! Raya and I liked it... wow! (--,)

Let me also thank Krissy (or Chrissy, I don't know if that's correct, hehe) for praying for me... My Supervisor and I haven't really talked about the concern but she has already replied to my email... God indeed has given me wisdom on how to deal with the person involve.

And for all the people who asked me how I'm doing (regarding the office cincern) thank you just the same! It just gives me comfort... Love you all! mwuahugs! (--,)

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

I mean, "office concern".